Aero Nav’s facility provides a readily accessible and convenient focus
for all of our customers’ test needs. Our facilities and support
capabilities allow for the testing of equipment from large shipboard systems
down to small electronic chassis and components.
Provided below is a partial listing of some of the equipment which Aero
Nav utilizes to perform the various environmental simulation tests:
- Laboratory receiving door: 12 ft. x 12
- Receiving capability such as fork lifts and cranes
- Various vibration equipment (high/low frequency, Large & Small))
- Electro-dynamic shakers (for performing vibration & shock testing)
- Various shock machines.
- Centrifuge ( Large & Small )
- Temperature, humidity, explosion, and sand & dust chamber
- Temperature Shock Chamber
- Salt Spray Chamber
- Fungus Chamber
- Fire Chamber, Hoses
- Digital scales
- Torque wrenches
- Liquid flow meters
- Multi-channel High Speed data acquisition (DAQ) & recording equipment
Please click here for more details.